Start
News
Jewellry
Findings
About Pretty Ogr
Contact us
Policies
Misc

 

 

 

 

 

 

Policies

Orders
You can order directly from our website. Check your order carefully before approving  - items, price and number of pieces and delivery address. Orders will be shipped by First Class Mail within 1 to 3 workdays after payment. Shipping cost is based on the Swedish Post 100 gram rate per item (Swedish Post). All orders can be shipped by register mail. Contact Pretty Ogr if you want your order to be shipped by register mail. You can also order by sending a eMail to order@prettyogr.se and ask for an invoice.

All orders will be shipped by First Class Mail within 1 to 3 business days after recieved payment, packed accordingly to protect your item from damages. To ensure the delivery, please make sure that your address is presented correctly when ordering.

Delivery of shipment from Sweden varies according to destination and can take up to 20 days. Most destinations are delivered in between 3 to 8 days.

I'm open to commission invitations.

Payment

We only accept Paypal payments (https://www.paypal.com). You can use Paypal as a member or as a guest. Paypal provides secure payments for both byer and seller, and gives you a 'money-back' guarantee, now also for shipping costs that you might have. By using Paypal your credit card information is protected by the https security protocol. The use of Paypal is free for the buyer - all transfer costs is payed by Pretty Ogr. Follow the instruction on your order confirmation. Your payment is considerd as a confirmation of your acceptance of Pretty Ogr's order policies. On special orders where the item is especially made, 30 per cent of the total cost is to be paid up front. The remaining 70 per cent is to be paid on delivery. No orders is accepted without payment. All prizes are in USD.

Customized jewellry

Pretty Ogr also provide special customized jewellry as fitted rings, handmade chains etc. Customized jewelry is to be paid with 30 % on order, and the remaining 70 % when invoiced before shipping. No order is shipped without full payment. If the final payment isn't made within a period of 20 days after invoice date, and no other agreement is made, the up-front 30 % is forfeited and the item will be sold. Changes to customized order is to be made no later than three (3) days after intially order. Aditionally cost for changes made after three days will be charged. If the buyer is discontent with the finished item, the parties should negotiate a solution acceptable for both parties. If the parties are unable to find an acceptable soloution, a skilled third party should review the craftmanship and make suggestions to, if needed, approvement of the product. The third party statement is to be valid even if the parties aren't content.   

Returns and damaged gods

Even if we try to package everything carefully before shipping, sometimes your purchase can be damaged. You might also regret your buy, or the item doesn't live up to your expertations. Then its importent that you contact Pretty Ogr right away, before returning the item/items. You have a grace term of 14 days in accordance with the recommendations of the Swedish Konsumentverket. Return shipping is not refundable. On return, the items should be carefully packaged and remain in the original box, if provided.

Force Majeure

Pretty Ogr is released from sanctions of emission when certain circumstances beyond our control arise, making performance inadvisable, commercially impracticable, illegal, or impossible (Force Majeure clause). The provision may state that the contract is temporarily suspended, or that it is terminated if the event of force majeure continues for a prescribed period of time.

The list of events to be included is a matter of negotiation between the parties. A typical list of force majeure events might include war, riots, fire, flood, hurricane, typhoon, earthquake, lightning, explosion, strikes, lockouts, slowdowns, prolonged shortage of energy supplies, and acts of state or governmental action prohibiting or impeding any party from performing its respective obligations under the contract. So if, for example, a hurricane occurred that shut down a port, the seller planning to ship its goods through that port would not be liable for late delivery of the goods.

 

 

Copyright 2015 Pretty Ogr
Latest update: 22 september 2015